Planet Ice are seeking a dynamic and driven individual to join the team as their “Head of Box Office” for the brand new ice arena facility in the heart of Leeds, opening Summer 2019.
You will assist the arena senior management team in delivering excellent customer service, focusing heavily on the customer journey & giving each customer a positive memorable experience of their visit.
IS THIS YOU? SOMEONE WITH:
• A passion to pursue outstanding customer service with a natural fun-loving, warm and friendly personality
• A desire to make every guest happy by offering a unique experience which goes beyond their expectations
• A sociable personality who engages easily with guests, is intuitive to what they are looking for and identifies how to offer more
• A pro-active disposition, who is highly motivated and proud of the standard of work they produce
• An exceptional communicator who instinctively changes their tone to get the best outcome
It is essential that you at least one year’s experience managing a team in a customer service environment. To work at the Ice Arena, you need to have fluent English language and be:
• Professional, positive and results focused
• Understanding of the importance of the product sales environment and take responsibility of your own and your teams KPI’s
• Highly organised and able to work under pressure
• Forward thinking and continually looking for innovative ways to improve
• Eighteen years or over
• Eligible to work in the UK
The successful candidate will be keen to learn about the ice and events industry and will preferably have their own transport to and from work, as the role requires anti-social hours and regular weekend work.
Reliability is a must, so excellent timekeeping and attendance record is essential. We’re looking for outgoing people who are confident in dealing with a huge spectrum of customers, while remaining professional and brand-aware.
Type: Full Time
For further questions or written applications, please contact email@example.com