Planet Ice will continue to exercise safe practice this summer to give customers assurance that we have their wellbeing and safety at the heart of our operation.
We will be asking our customers to consider the following;
- Do not visit if you feel unwell
- Use Sanitisers provided throughout your visit
- Pre-book your visit online where possible
- Contactless payments are preferred
- Give each other space when queuing.
- Ensure you follow all safety directional signage
- We ask that customers wear masks in all areas of the building except whilst skating on the ice.
Our team will be;
- Behind safety shields at tills
- Wearing masks except on the ice
- Cleaning throughout the day
Chief of Operation Heath Rhodes commented “Whilst we appreciate that virtually all restrictions have been lifted, Planet Ice feels we should still encourage customers on the importance of safe practice within our buildings and ask that our approach is respected for the safety of everyone”.
Face coverings are no longer required by law but the government expects and recommends that people should continue to wear them to protect themselves and others.
Planet Ice will continue to display the NHS QR code for customers wishing to check-in using the app to support the NHS track and trace system.
Planet Ice feel with these measures in place that we are confident our customers can have a safe and enjoyable skate. Its going to be hot this summer and there is no better place to cool down than Planet Ice. We have double discounts for Ice Cardholders which gives our customers even greater value on family time and days out with the kids.
To find out more about our summer skating programme including ice card discounts go to planet-ice.co.uk/summer-savings